Many Android tablets and Phones like Micromax, Chinese Phones are facing boot looping or restarting or stuck at android logo, to resolve this issue follow the below mentioned steps,
We fix this in two ways i.e. either through fastboot or adb. To use adb method, your phone should have already enabled android debugging.
Warning! You will lose all your data, so make a backup of all your file before proceeding with following steps.
· Universal adb driver installed on your windows pc.
· Data cable.
· Download and unzip this File to your desktop.
· Your tablet/phone should have enough battery charge.
Using fastboot method:
1. Put your phone/tablet into fastboot mode i.e. switch off and press and hold power and volume down button together to get into fastboot or recovery.
2. If you are able to see fastboot options then navigate using volume up and down then select factory reset option (to select press power button) your are done it will restart device and will boot normally. If you don’t see any options and it just shows fastboot then follow third step.
3. Now connect your device to pc then goto device manager check your phone or tablet is detected in fastboot mode. If you see something like fastboot with yellow exclamation mark then you have to install manually by right click > select update driver > browser my computer > Let me pick device driver > Android phone > Android bootloader interface or Android composite usb driver > next then install.
4. Once installed goto unzipped folder then double click on fastboot_method file you’re done. That’s it wait for few mins then phone will restart and will boot normally. If it does not work then make sure your phone is detected as fastboot device then try again.
Using adb method:
1. Turn on the phone then connect to PC.
2. Make sure your device is detected as android phone in device manager and usb debugging is enabled in your phone settings.
3. Go to the unzipped folder in desktop then double click on adb_method file.
4. That’s it wait for few mins then phone will restart and will boot normally.